Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Meme

I was tagged by both Hillbilly White Trash and the Minuteman to participate in the Christmas Meme. I have to list three things I want for Christmas and three things I do not want for Christmas then tag five others by leaving a message in their comments referring them back to this post.

Very well, here goes.

Three things I want for Christmas:

1 - More members for my online congregation. Each of them eager to bring their tithes and offerings.
2 - A chance to witness one-on-one for an extended period of time with that now deposed Miss Nevada. We could explore her sin in detail. Perhaps even recreate it in order to help her understand and repent.
3 - The number of a good criminal attorney.

Three things I don't want for Christmas.

1 - Any kind of viral infection.
2 - Socks
3 - Another grand jury probe.


I now tag these fellow bloggers:

Perri Nelson
Allan Patterson
The World According to Carl
The Peace Moonbeam Chronicles

I can only tag four since I haven't been doing this long enough to know that many other bloggers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, joy. Thanks! and Merry Christmas!!